Holmes Group Advisors can provide customized capital solutions for sponsors looking to differentiate themselves in an increasingly crowded market. Many of our commercial operators are looking to our firm as a trusted advisor that structures and executes a variety of transactions across the entire capital structure
Many times an investor who has a niche investing strategy that wants to take it to the next level, will form a fund and seek institutional investors in a capital raise and road show
A structured products banker, specializing in structured real estate finance
- Real estate fund and syndication business structuring expertise
- Thought leadership in the areas of real estate deal structuring and finance
- Unique background, strong in leadership and structuring risk away from investment decision-making
- Strong understanding of complex capital structures with the ability to insulate investor risk at the asset level.
- Proven methodology for helping emerging and experienced fund managers structure offerings.
- Meaningfully cultivate deal flow in a competitive market leveraging proprietary relationships
- Ability to save emerging and experienced fund managers thousands in up front, pre-commitment costs.
- Ability to provide real value at the asset level on assets that are mismanaged by utilizing revenue enhancement strategies
- Employs back-to-basics underwriting for commercial opportunities leveraging proprietary models.
- Facilitation of bulk asset trades, and ability to provide price discovery at the asset and portfolio level
- Facilitates institutional capital introduction
- Full team of internal analysts with unique investment banking experience and customized, proprietary financial modeling
This is who we can help with consulting services:
- Capital providers looking to establish a fund or recapitalize, both utilizing institutional investors
- Established, smaller funds looking to move from their retail investor base to institutional capital
- Mortgage note purchasers looking for pool valuation and trade desk intelligence.
- Commercial real estate sponsors who need specialized help with capital structure issues
- Commercial real estate operators who need sponsorship substitution
- Experienced commercial real estate sponsors who have a proven track record and are ready to establish a fund (preparation, pitch-book creation, road show preparation, capital introduction)
- Commercial real estate seconds and partnership breakups
- Sponsor Needs Assessment
- Product Conceptualization
- Post Close Monitoring